Air Venturi Nomad II 4500 PSI Portable PCP Compressor
- Adjustable auto-shutoff
- Pressures up to 4500 psi
- Integrated LED lights on underside of the unit for low light use
- Capable of running off of a 110V or 220V outlet or 12V car battery
- Power supply for electrical outlet use is built into the unit
- Compressor includes carrying handle
- External Lubrication Port (Use Silicone Lubricant only)
- Jumper Cables included
- Hose w/ integrated moisture catch and female QD fittings
- Noise level while running is 92 dB.
- Dimensions: 10.6" L x 8" W x 7.9"
- Weight: 19.6 lbs
- Ships with travel bag for easy transportation
Please Note: The Nomad II is recommended for filling PCP guns only and is not to be used for breathing air.
Wave goodbye to scuba tanks and handpumps forever with a compressor built to go anywhere you can—the Air Venturi Nomad II.
Boasting big features in a small package, the Nomad II is a compact compressor that can be powered from any 110 or 220V outlet. But don’t feel the need to stay put! If you have a car, you have a fill source, as the Nomad can also operate from a 12V car battery—a real lifesaver for PCP gunners filling up at the range or in the field. No matter where your airgunning takes you, the Nomad II will keep you aired up and ready to shoot.
If that wasnt enough, the Nomad II has built in LED lighting on the bottom of the unit, so even when light is fading, your air supply never will. And with the addition of the built in power supply and the included travel bag, the Nomad II is easily the most portable air compressor on the market.
Whether filling a PCP airgun from empty or just topping off, the Nomad II fills quickly and efficiently. When tested, our Nomad II was able to fill a 250cc cylinder from 0 psi to 3000 psi in as little as 9 minutes. The adjustable, automatic shut-off allows you to set the compressor to the exact fill pressure of your gun (up to 4500 psi) and the unit stops when that pressure is reached.
The Nomad II lets PCP airgunners break free of stationary fill sources forever! Become your own mobile air powerhouse with the Air Venturi Nomad II Compressor.
Approximate fill times:
- Benjamin Marauder Pistol (65cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3 min
- Diana Stormrider (100cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 3:45 min
- Air Arms S510 Xtra FAC (231cc): 1450-2900 psi in approx. 5:30 min
- Ataman M2R Carbine Ultra Compact (130cc): 0-4350 psi in approx. 8 min
- Evanix Rainstorm (250cc): 0 - 3000 psi in approx. 9 minutes
- Airforce Texan (490cc): 0-3000 psi in approx. 17 min
SKU 013369 Age Restriction N/A
Write Your Own Review